Thursday, March 02, 2006

Not Shaping Up To Be A Good Week

I've been having a really shitty week. It's one of those times where I feel like I'm making no progress. Whatever I try to do proves to be more difficult than it should be and everything is so overwhelming I just want to throw up may hands and say "I quit everything!" Work is really stressing me out. Everyone is whining about anything, no one has any common sense and I feeling like I'm a friggin' day care worker/babysitter. These are grown-ups - act like it! Be self-motivated. Think. And for petesake, make a decision on your own!! GRRRR!
Physically, I was feeling pretty good. I've been working well with my chiropractor and doing all the things she tells me to do. I tried to do a bit too much around the house and work has been non-stop, so I've been go, go, go there and now I'm feeling like I've taken a couple steps back on my recovery process. I'm so achy today I just can't get comfortable. Then I was all cranky at J after he was good enough to do some clean-up. This doesn't happen very often (the clean-up part) and then I totally ragged on him. I fell like such a bitch sometimes.
Then, I had a terrific headache. I believe it was tension. I could feel it all up the back of my neck and into my head. I came home from work and just wanted to lay down and have a nap. Simon was so restless and roaming all over. I kept calling him to come back and lay down with me. Finally, he did. He crawled under the covers and curled up with me. About 2o minutes later, he stands up all of a sudden. I lifted the blanket to see what he was doing and then he barfed. On me, on the bed. Ewww! I know he couldn't help it and he looked so sheepish. Poor little guy. But that then meant stripping the bed, scrubbing the mattress, rinsing the sheets in the tub & throwing them in the laundry, scrubbing the tub, re-making the bed. With my pounding headache and sore back, I was at the end of my rope.
I'm going to bed now and hope that tomorrow is a more pleasant day. I have to work both jobs so it will make for a long day, but Friday is the start of Cuvee. I have our touring passports, I'm off for 4 days and am ready to just relax, do some wine tasting and spend some much needed time with J.

1 comment:

Harmonia said...

Sorry to hear about your rough week! I miss your visits! I posted many pictures when you get a chance to check them out.

:)

Hope things are looking up, soon!

You're in my thoughts.