Tuesday, December 06, 2005

Big Head

After I posted the last message, I went to bed. I woke around 6am with a pretty bad sinus headache. I popped a couple of Tylenol Sinus and went back to sleep. I really, really, REALLY hate anything wrong with my head. Headaches are the worst. Any other sort of body pain or ache is manageable. Even my back pains are not as debilitating as a headache. Anyway, I woke up again around 9am with a doozey! I was in such agony. J brought me in a couple of more Tylenol Sinus and I sort of fell asleep again. When I woke up at 11am, he suggested that maybe if I got up, it would help to drain out my sinuses. I sat on the couch for about 10 minutes and couldn't take it anymore. I really thought I was going to throw up. Yet, I was really hungry. Through all of this, Simon seemed quite concerned. He stayed in bed with me most of the morning and anytime I got up for a bathroom trip or a drink of water, he was right behind me. He's such a sweetheart. J offered to make me a grilled cheese sandwich. At that moment, it sounded like the best friggin' thing I could ever eat. I layed back down and he came in some time later (I don't remember how long. I think I was getting delirious at this point) with a plate holding the most magnificent grilled cheese sandwich I have ever seen. He even put a pickle on the side, but I had to send that back. My stomach sort of flip-flopped at the thought of it . Simon and I shared the sandwich and I popped a Tylenol 3 this time. I was ready for something more serious than over the counter meds. I passed out again until 3:30! When I woke up this time, I felt a little groggy but refreshed as well. My headache was almost all gone. What a waste of a day. I had so much planned and so much to do and did absolutely nothing. I was really pissed off. But very appreciative and grateful for the two main guys in my life. J and Simon. They really took good care of me. They rock!

No comments: