Sunday, March 15, 2009

Bryan Adams - LIVE!!

On Tuesday, Bryan finally came to see me. Geez, he took his sweet ass time getting here let me tell you. Seriously though, it has been quite a few years since I indulged in one of his concerts and after leaving Copps Coliseum at the end of the show, I was wondering why. He always puts on a great performance and I always have a wicked time. Jim was a good husband and came with me. He expected to be the only man in a sea of middle-aged women, but he was surprised to see all ages of men & women there. Teenagers even! We had amazing seats on the floor, row 11. Woot! I'm posting a video I took of BA singing one of my favorites. Please ignore the shakiness at the beginning - I'm by no means a professional. (This Blogger video upload isn't very good quality. There are larger and better quality videos on my Facebook page. Not on my friend list? Send me a request. I'd be happy to add you!)

Thank you Bryan! You're da bomb baby!

2 comments:

aTxVegn said...

Looks like you've been having some good times, Carrie!

Tanya Kristine said...

i hope bryan knows how much you love him and comes to your house for dinner.