Monday, October 10, 2005

Happy Thanksgiving

OK, this is my first attempt at this. I'm not sure how successful I'll be. Hmmm, what to write. I always have a head full of ramblings and crap, but when I sit here, nothing comes to mind. Also, will I have the time to devote to keeping this up?

Anyway, Happy Thanksgiving to you. No one is really around this weekend, so J. and I are having dinner for two. Simon will of course get a special treat. He particularly likes Venison Stew, so that's on the menu for him.
J's gone to pick up MR from Aunt Peggy's in Leaside. Pat & Anita were in TO for the weekend, so MR stayed at Peggy's to spend time with them. We sort of had Thanksgiving last weekend. We gave MR the newest Looney Spoons cookbook, Eat, Shrink & Be Merry for her birthday and she wanted to make us dinner. She did a 3 cheese lasagna which was really, really good.

You may find lots of food talk here. I really like to eat! HA!

No comments: