Saturday, May 13, 2006

The World's Sexiest Vegetarians


Over at GoVeg. com the voting is on! GoVeg.com is one of PETA's sites and they've been doing this contest for 5 years now. There is a list of women and a list of men. You get to vote for who you think is the world's sexiest vegetarians. For the ladies, I voted for Natalie Portman. I think she's lovely.




For the guys, unfortunately Johnny Depp isn't a vegetarian, but JD Fortune is and he was on the list, so I HAD to vote for him. How could I not? Look at him. Such hotness. Ooooo.
.

.

.

And, he's a Leafs fan! Even better!

.

.

If you'd like to cast your vote (there's a long list of people to choose from) head over to The World's Sexiest Vegetarians page.





3 comments:

Harmonia said...

Hubs thinks JD is great! I can't wait to tell him he's veg! Everytime I tell him someone is veg he says some snide comment but boy do I have him on this one! HAHA!

Carrie™ said...

I found out about him being a vegetarian a while ago. I was happy to see him on the PETA list.
I'm happy to see him anywhere! :o)

Crystal said...

I voted, but can't remember now who I voted for. I think the list is tough because I'd want to know the history of their vegetarianism - how long, how committed, etc. I know some celebrities go on/off veg, so it makes the vote tough. (I know, I shouldn't treat it like a presidential election!)